About the Client:
Our Client has a family health history tool that allows a user to create their family pedigree and enter in diseases that run in their family. Users will be able to print, save, and send their information directly into their electronic health record. Their goal is to increase family health history use by healthcare professionals and improve public awareness of inherited diseases.
- Manual configuration of development environment
- No way to track issues during development
Why DevOpsTech was selected?
- Having a great deal of knowledge in automation tools(Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- Expertise in CI/CD automation with tool like Jenkins/Hudson
- Expertise in installing/upgrading/implementing the Atlassian tool-stack
- Integrated Ansible within Vagrant for development environment automation
- Wrote Ansible playbooks to automate the configuration
- Installed & configured Jenkins for CI/CD in the production environment
- Setup Atlassian JIRA for issue tracking and also created a custom work
- Helped deploy the entire development environment within minutes
- Delivered within the provided time estimate along with documentation for further reference.